Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18 2015

I have been able to prove this in my Grade 5 classroom over the last two years. I have documentation of improved reading levels. Behaviour problems were minimized. Intellectual discussions and explanations from the students increased. Student confidence increased dramatically. My shyest and weakest students were able to participate as equals with their peers. I look forward to another successful year this year using SOLE as the only way to have the students learn.


A New Primary Education

Convert the curriculum into questions

Preferably, questions to which no one has an answer

Change assessment from factual recall to creative expression of ideas

Look for methods of problem solving rather that the application of memorized procedures

Use SOLEs as a major pedagogic method where children find their own answers

No comments:

Post a Comment